Why should one attend the course
Being able to understand, design, implement and evaluate social marketing campaigns is now a must for any public health department or organisation. This training course aims to equip professionals with the appropriate skills for them to be able, by the end of the course to:
• Articulate how social marketing fits as part of the wider array of behavioural change processes in public health.
• Understand the role of evidence and data in developing and delivering social marketing campaigns
• Demonstrate the application of segmentation, targeting and positioning in campaign design.
• Differentiate between the most appropriate communications channels to reach a defined target audience
• Define SMART objectives for a campaign and explain how the data could be collected and analysed.