1What are the main topics of the course?
The course includes a comprehensive agenda designed to equip attendees with the knowledge and skills to design, implement and evaluate bespoke social media campaigns.
• Social Media Grandees – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+
• Growing & Niche Networks – Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Flickr, Vine, Snapchat
• Building fan base
• Engagement is King
• Understanding sentiment; dealing with Negativity
• Measuring and evaluating Impact
• Designing Your Social Media Strategy
2How long does the course take?
The training course is two-day long.
3Is the course accredited?
Affiliation with the Academy ensures that RSA’s courses meet a recognised standard and are accredited accordingly.
4Are there any prerequisites required?
It helps if you already have some experience of using social media but leave any preconceptions at the door!
5Is there any assessment at the end of the course?
To successfully gain the award the candidates must:
• Complete the two day training course
• Complete the final assessment
Attendees will be assessed on the creation of asocial media strategy for a local or regional road safety campaign, focused on:
• Channel selection methodology
• Audience profile and core messages
• Content planning and calendar
• Monitoring plans and rules of engagement
• Objective setting and targets
The assessment can be achieved through a written document. This may involve amending or adding to an existing policy with the final report assessed based on the content of the course.